Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
In order to put these principles into practice we will:
Travel and meetings
- Promote healthier journeys by operating a bike to work scheme for our staff.
- Arrange practical timing of meetings to prevent multiple or mileage heavy trips and avoid physically travelling to meetings/service calls etc. where alternatives are available and reasonable such as: teleconferencing, video conferencing or remote support. These options are also often more time efficient, without sacrificing service levels or the benefits of regular contact with clients and partners.
- Purchase vehicles for our company fleet that include start/stop technology to reduce carbon emissions.
- Reduce the need for our staff to travel by supporting alternative working arrangements, including home working etc. and promote the use of public transport by locating our offices in accessible locations.
Purchase of equipment and consumption of resources
- Refurbish redundant client telephone equipment to make available for resale to new and existing clients or to replace faulty client equipment.
- Reduce the energy consumption of new/replacement office equipment by purchasing energy efficient equipment.
- Minimise our use of paper and other office consumables, for example by double-siding all paper used, and identifying opportunities to reduce waste.
- As far as possible arrange for the reuse or recycling of office waste including: toners, paper, plastic and aluminium.
- Use room motion sensors for lighting to ensure that lights are not switched on when rooms are not in use.
- Replace expired office light bulbs with energy efficient LED bulbs.
- Use low carbon certified Dyson Airblade MK2 hand dryers in our washroom facilities.
- Reduce our power consumption by purchasing a percentage of carbon neutral minutes from Gamma Telecom.
- Seek to purchase electricity from a supplier committed to renewable energy.
- Ensure company boilers are energy efficient and condense water vapour produced during combustion into water to achieve 98% thermal efficiency.
Working practices and advice to clients
- Plant trees to seek to offset carbon emissions from our activities.
- Ensure that any associates that we employ take account of sustainability issues in their advice to clients.
- Include a copy of our Sustainability Policy in all our proposals to clients.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
Did you know that, on average, 94% of a company’s marketing budget is spent trying to get people to call their business? When they do call, a staggering 70% are transferred or placed on hold, faced with uninteresting recorded messages or worse still – silence or beeps!
Customers are the most important thing to your business; however, a poor on-hold experience can cost even the most professional businesses with the highest quality products and services both financially and in terms of t
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."