Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Incom's story to date
- Comms National Award Winners for 'Best Enterprise Cloud Solution' and 'Best Enterprise Reseller of the Year'.
- Business development team doubled in size to cope with exponential growth.
- Awarded Virtual 1 Elite Partner accreditation.
- Awarded Polycom Partner accreditation.
- Manchester Royal Infirmary (MRI) digital transformation project. Mitel's largest cloud deployment in Europe migrating 6500 users.
- Comms National Awards Winners for 'Best SME Cloud Solution' and the coveted title of 'Reseller of the Year'.
- Comms Business Awards Winners for 'Reseller of the Year' and 'Mid-Market Convergence Solution'.
- Awarded Mitel Gold accreditation.
- Complete Network Services (CNS) merges with Incom, creating a market-leading communications business with an enhanced nationwide presence.
- Shortlisted for Best SME Vertical Market Solution and Best SME Unified Communications in the Comms National Awards.
- Accredited highly recognised BSI certification (FS 00448 ISO 9001:2008)
- Opened new Bristol office
- Celebrated 10 year anniversary since management buyout
- Became ShoreTel's fastest growing northern reseller
- Incom 'Highly Commended' in the Comms National Awards for Enterprise Contact Centre Solution
- Comms National Awards finalists in two categories: Enterprise Contact Centre Solution and SME UC Solution
- Shortlisted, for the seventh time, for Reseller of the Year (Medium) in the Comms Business Awards
- Shortlisted in the European IT & Software Excellence Awards, for SME Solution of the Year
- Became ShoreTel Silver Champion Partner
- Awarded Investors in People status, following just a single visit from the assessor
- Became a ShoreTel Champion Partner
- Shortlisted in the Comms Business awards, for Reseller of the Year (Medium)
- Became an Eclipse Authorised Reseller
- Awarded Vodafone Silver Partner status
- Winners of 'Contact Centre Solution' in the Comms National Awards
- Reseller of the Year runner-up, in Federation of Communication Services Awards
- Moved into prestigious new offices in Manchester
- Incom purchased Yorkshire-based, IT and telephony consultants, Worth Comms
- Completed move to the latest British Standard (BS EN ISO 9001:2008)
- Selected as finalists in the Comms Business Awards 2009
- Received 'Commended' award for customer excellence - The Bolton News & Bury Times Business of the Year Awards
- Shortlisted for Excellent Customer Service in Comms Business Awards
- Became BT Openreach and BT Wholesale accredited
- 'Go live' of first hosted IVR solution, at world renowned London theatre company
- Received award of excellence: Exceeding UK supply standards of excellence in Supply, Quality and Value
- Cisco SMB Select Accreditation achieved
- Made Aastra Gold Partner
- First Wi-Fi installation, at a large hotel group
- Finalists in the Reseller of the Year category, for the Comms Channel Awards
- Zyxel Silver Partner Registered
- First broadband installation undertaken
- Deployed 1st IP DECT, at large composites company in the Midlands
- David Hughes and Jason Kilvert completed a management buyout of Incom.
- Became Panasonic Premier Partner
- Provided telephone line rental through our new billing platform
- Became a Zeacom Partner
- Awarded NEC Accredited Reseller status
- Achieved Microsoft Accreditation
- First Voice Over IP Installation, for a plant hire company
- Launched Network Services division, offering cheaper telephone calls through our own billing platform
- First ISDN2e and ISDN30e installation, at a national hotel chain
- Installed 1st DASS2 ISDN 30, at a large American company based in Wales
- Became Aastra (formerly Ascom) Accredited Reseller
- Awarded nationwide LCR Contract for a leading supermarket chain
- Authorised Mercury (now Cable and Wireless) Reseller
- Achieved BSI Quality Assurance
- Awarded Panasonic Authorised Reseller
- Company was formed
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
Did you know that, on average, 94% of a company’s marketing budget is spent trying to get people to call their business? When they do call, a staggering 70% are transferred or placed on hold, faced with uninteresting recorded messages or worse still – silence or beeps!
Customers are the most important thing to your business; however, a poor on-hold experience can cost even the most professional businesses with the highest quality products and services both financially and in terms of t
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."