Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Incom's story to date
- Comms National Award Winners for 'Best Enterprise Cloud Solution' and 'Best Enterprise Reseller of the Year'.
- Business development team doubled in size to cope with exponential growth.
- Manchester Royal Infirmary (MRI) digital transformation project. Mitel's largest cloud deployment in Europe migrating 6500 users.
- Comms National Awards Winners for 'Best SME Cloud Solution' and the coveted title of 'Reseller of the Year'.
- Comms Business Awards Winners for 'Reseller of the Year' and 'Mid-Market Convergence Solution'.
- Awarded Mitel Gold accreditation.
- Complete Network Services (CNS) merges with Incom, creating a market-leading communications business with an enhanced nationwide presence.
- Shortlisted for Best SME Vertical Market Solution and Best SME Unified Communications in the Comms National Awards.
- Accredited highly recognised BSI certification (FS 00448 ISO 9001:2008)
- Opened new Bristol office
- Celebrated 10 year anniversary since management buyout
- Became ShoreTel's fastest growing northern reseller
- Incom 'Highly Commended' in the Comms National Awards for Enterprise Contact Centre Solution
- Comms National Awards finalists in two categories: Enterprise Contact Centre Solution and SME UC Solution
- Shortlisted, for the seventh time, for Reseller of the Year (Medium) in the Comms Business Awards
- Shortlisted in the European IT & Software Excellence Awards, for SME Solution of the Year
- Became ShoreTel Silver Champion Partner
- Awarded Investors in People status, following just a single visit from the assessor
- Became a ShoreTel Champion Partner
- Shortlisted in the Comms Business awards, for Reseller of the Year (Medium)
- Became an Eclipse Authorised Reseller
- Awarded Vodafone Silver Partner status
- Winners of 'Contact Centre Solution' in the Comms National Awards
- Reseller of the Year runner-up, in Federation of Communication Services Awards
- Moved into prestigious new offices in Manchester
- Incom purchased Yorkshire-based, IT and telephony consultants, Worth Comms
- Completed move to the latest British Standard (BS EN ISO 9001:2008)
- Selected as finalists in the Comms Business Awards 2009
- Received 'Commended' award for customer excellence - The Bolton News & Bury Times Business of the Year Awards
- Shortlisted for Excellent Customer Service in Comms Business Awards
- Became BT Openreach and BT Wholesale accredited
- 'Go live' of first hosted IVR solution, at world renowned London theatre company
- Received award of excellence: Exceeding UK supply standards of excellence in Supply, Quality and Value
- Cisco SMB Select Accreditation achieved
- Made Aastra Gold Partner
- First Wi-Fi installation, at a large hotel group
- Finalists in the Reseller of the Year category, for the Comms Channel Awards
- Zyxel Silver Partner Registered
- First broadband installation undertaken
- Deployed 1st IP DECT, at large composites company in the Midlands
- David Hughes and Jason Kilvert completed a management buyout of Incom Business Systems
- Became Panasonic Premier Partner
- Provided telephone line rental through our new billing platform
- Became a Zeacom Partner
- Awarded NEC Accredited Reseller status
- Achieved Microsoft Accreditation
- First Voice Over IP Installation, for a plant hire company
- Launched Network Services division, offering cheaper telephone calls through our own billing platform
- First ISDN2e and ISDN30e installation, at a national hotel chain
- Installed 1st DASS2 ISDN 30, at a large American company based in Wales
- Became Aastra (formerly Ascom) Accredited Reseller
- Awarded nationwide LCR Contract for a leading supermarket chain
- Authorised Mercury (now Cable and Wireless) Reseller
- Achieved BSI Quality Assurance
- Awarded Panasonic Authorised Reseller
- Company was formed
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
Key Benefits Of Migrating Telephony And Communications To The Cloud
Cloud computing, software and storage is the way forward. We believe that businesses wanting to upgrade their communications would benefit from considering migrating to the cloud, instead of clinging to outdated on-premises hardware.
On average, most PBX systems (private branch exchange) only last for 8.5 years, which means companies with on-premises hardware have an opportunity to move away
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."