Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Unify voice, video, data and mobile applications
Cisco Unified Communications 500
Now SMEs can deploy an affordable, easy-to-manage communications system with Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for small business. The series removes the need for multiple servers and combines voice, data, video, security, and wireless capabilities. It integrates with existing desktop applications such as calendar, email, and customer relationship management (CRM) programs. Integrated smart applications also help boost employee productivity.
- Voice - use advanced communications capabilities including telephone call processing, voicemail, automated attendant, and conferencing functions to respond to customers faster and save money on long-distance charges
- Video - conduct face-to-face meetings through video calls using optional video conferencing capabilities
- Wireless - help employees be more productive and collaborate better through access to applications and information from anywhere they work
- Security - reduce business risks associated with viruses and other security threats
- From 8 to 138 IP phone stations (comes with 24 user licenses)
- From 4 to 12 analogue trunks or 2 to 6 Basic Rate Interface (BRI) digital trunks
- Optional one or two T1/E1 voice interface (Primary Rate Interface [PRI] and channel associated signalling [CAS])
- Integrated voicemail
- Automated attendant
- Integrated business productivity applications
- Integrated security
- Music on hold
- Integrated wireless on select models
- Simple system configuration and management
- A wide array of IP phone models
- Public switched telephone network (PSTN) interfaces
- Internet connectivity with security services
Cisco UC 500 VoIP phones:
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
In our latest guest blog, Niki Waters, Projects Manager at Premier Holidays, identifies the trends and challenges shaping the contact centre of the future.
They haven’t always been viewed as a company’s most valuable assets, but with customer service critical to winning new customers and enhancing loyalty, the role of the contact centre is fast taking centre stage. So what are the key challenges faced by those responsible for the performance of the contact centre? And
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies which the ShoreTel system has certainly done."
"The ShoreTel system provided and installed by Incom will pay for itself in two years through significantly reduced management costs and we have already achieved substantial savings on our telephone bill - in the order of 20%."