Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Bespoke On Hold Audio Services
Professional audio services (on hold marketing, auto attendant and answer machine messages) are now more important than ever. The statistics speak for themselves:
- 70% of all business callers are put on hold
- 60% of callers left unattended hang up
- 88% of callers surveyed preferred message recordings to radio silence
94% of all advertising budget is aimed at generating inbound calls, so the on hold experience your business delivers could be the difference between keeping satisfied loyal customers and losing customers and prospects to your competition.
By providing a professional on hold experience, agents are much more likely to be presented with happier, engaged callers.
How we can help you
Our expert team can help you design a solution that matches your business, sector and objectives, delivering an impressive impact and professional image every time.
- On hold marketing - Compliment your existing promotions, create endless marketing opportunities, stop callers hanging up, and give callers a professional image
- Auto attendant - Direct calls to the right person or department, ensuring you don't lose callers before they've even spoken to your team. By updating your message several times a year, you can ensure your business callers are kept informed of your latest developments and promotions
- Answer machine messages - Let callers know they are still important and valued even though you can't take the call when lines are busy, or premises are closed with a professional answer phone message
Why use professional audio services?
Professional audio services not only reduce caller abandonment rates, they can be used as a valuable sales and marketing tool to entertain and inform customers and prospects:
- Strengthening customer relationships - Instantly creates a strong first impression by letting customers know they are being dealt with, providing reassurance in your products and services
- Enhanced corporate image - Even if you have a small team, a professional audio message with music to suit your business can give callers the impression of larger operation
- Increased profitability - Callers who hear an on-hold message are more likely to make a purchasing decision based on what they have heard whilst on hold
- Avoiding impersonal automated sounds or silence - The use of music and messages will provide a more pleasurable on hold experience, prevent callers from thinking they have been cut off and psychologically reduce holding time
- Increased product and service awareness - Update your on-hold messages in conjunction with your marketing and promotions plans and cross promote products and services to prospects and provide existing customers with relevant updates
- Improved efficiency and productivity - Callers can be directed to the right department by picking the right option, resulting in a less interruptions and a significant reduction in the time spent by team members answering calls not related to their department
Want to learn more? Try our demo
Visit our demo page and create your own professional audio production. On this page you'll see how simple it is to create your own personalised music on hold production.
To discuss your business communications requirements, speak with our experts on 0800 054 2576 or email us.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
Cloud Computing is transforming the way businesses communications structures are designed and built. However, number of high-profile security and data breaches, with the potential to damage a company’s reputation, have left customers feeling vulnerable.
The good news is Cloud Computing offers better accessibility for mobile workers, a more streamlined work process and the opportunity to integrate applications, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
Safety in n
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."