Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Mitel Enterprise Contact Centre
Receiving the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry* Mitel's architecture is easy to deploy, manage, scale and use.
Simplify your customer communications
If you're looking for a contact centre solution to unify your communications and deliver high levels of service and productivity, the Mitel Enterprise Contact Centre - with complete multimedia and outbound capabilities, is the solution for your business.
Mitel Enterprise Contact Centre is a scalable solution for organisations across all sectors, ranging from 10 up to 1,000 agents. Powered by Mitel's on-premise unified communications solutions, your agents can work anywhere - in one location, across multiple sites or at home.
Turn your contact centre into a revenue centre
The advanced call routing and CRM features of Mitel Enterprise Contact Centre provide a range of intelligent options to manage your calls and communicate with your customers; turning your contact centre into a revenue centre.
- CRM integration - maps information from your customer database into the enterprise database. Can be used to provide instant access to customer records as the call arrives and even be used to prioritise high-revenue calls during your busiest periods - ensuring you never miss calls from your most important customers again. Sales teams can easily manage campaigns with powerful outbound dialling capabilities for quick and easy customer contact.
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) script engine - a flexible and easy to use scripting interface that allows caller enquiries to be resolved without the need for queuing or incurring the cost of a live agent. IVR allows you to implement call routing decisions from a simple welcome greeting for your callers, to querying databases to route calls based on bespoke identifiers.
- Advanced routing - tailor your incoming call routes to provide callers with more specific choices and channel calls directly to the most skilled agents for the enquiry.
- Multimedia handling - expands service options from voice-only solutions to support customers who want to communicate via web-based chat and email.
- Unified desktop - Mitel Manager provides presence, video, instant messaging (IM) features and more. 'Presence' displays agent status, so you'll never again need to dial an extension to discover the line is busy. With IM, teams can also work more efficiently and collaboratively - whether it's to pass on a message or request a call-back.
- Overflow and interflow - Manage waiting calls easily and efficiently; simply apply additional resources; direct calls to specific agents or divert callers to alternative service options.
- Music on hold - customisable on-hold music sources available.
Advance reporting for business intelligence
Advance reporting for business intelligence improves your service levels, optimises performance, enhances productivity and allows you to plan resources by accessing real-time data at the click of a button. The cutting-edge, reporting element of the Mitel Enterprise Contact Centre features pre-built performance reports that can be quickly generated or customised using simple drag and drop operations. These reports provide real-time statistical and graphical data about contact centre activity and allow supervisors to manage agents to react to changing situations.
Manage your systems and lower your operational expenses
The simplicity of Mitel's architecture allows you to manage your system quickly and efficiently in-house. Real-time management gives you a comprehensive view of current activity and tools to make changes instantly and deal with issues swiftly.
Geographic redundancy protects your communications network by maintaining calls, routing and connectivity (even if the first hop router fails) whilst reducing and optimising user bandwidth over WAN.
Return on investment
Mitel's ECC solution helps reduce costs, company-wide by streamlining business processes and providing critical business information with ease. Our customers who have purchased a ShoreTel solution within the last 12-months have reported how it has them helped save money through significantly reduced management costs, improved their flexibility and increased efficiencies.
Optymyse - dynamic wallboards for enhanced contact centres
People today are used to consuming a lot more content, faster, more frequently and on numerous devices. And for the younger generation, it's all about the “visual experience”.
A well thought-out internal communications strategy designed to appeal to your different employee groups will not only help retain your people and attract future stars, it will also allow you to furnish your agents with the information and metrics they need to confidently answer customer questions the first time. Just as confidence builds trust and encourages loyalty, lack of confidence breeds doubt resulting in customer attrition, lower buy frequency and higher agent attrition. Ultimately, this can lead to significantly increased operational costs and eroded profits.
To guarantee you have the best visual tools to create supportive and engaging agent environments, we partner with visual communications and employee engagement experts, SJS Solutions.
Their highly flexible, dynamic wallboard solutions are easy to deploy and affordable. Together, we enable joint customers to remove communication bottlenecks and vastly improve their contact centre environments. Optymyse works in perfect harmony with numerous contact centre solutions and can be used to capture data from other back office systems such as CRM, help desk, customer surveys and WFM.
* Based on an NPS score of 74 which is significantly above industry averages and the generally acknowledged World-Class NPS score of 50.
To discuss your business communications requirements, call our Sales Team on 0800 054 2576 or click here to email us.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
No one expects disaster to strike. Business owners and managers have multiple worries, but how often does fire, theft, flood damage, power failures, catastrophic hardware/software failures and even terrorism, cross our minds?
Most of us worry about cashflow issues. Not closing enough deals. Coping with demand. Looking after customers. Managing staff, and other daily challenges. Next, we worry about long-term objectives and active projects. But whether we are prepared for an unexpecte
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."