Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
What Are You Trying To Do?
Remote and Mobile Work
If you have employees who work remotely or are often mobile, you need to ensure they have the same secure and reliable access to company information and systems as their office colleagues. Mobility solutions enable businesses of all sizes to integrate their employees' favourite smartphones and tablets with the company's existing phone system, business applications and processes, no matter where they are and with the simple touch of a single Join button.
If your employees expect to communicate in an “always-on” environment using prosumer devices and services across their personal and work lives, we have both cloud and onsite solutions to meet your needs.
Cloud or Onsite - Incom will help you choose.
A cloud solution could fit your organisation if:
- More of your workers are remote or in a branch office and you have a limited IT staff to support them.
- You have a small number of users who need mobility and don't want the expense of adding an appliance.
- You want the flexibility to add and delete users to a service you pay for monthly.
- You want someone else to integrate and provide IP telephony and UC in the cloud.
- You want to consolidate telephony providers.
- You want help managing adds, moves, changes that come with fast growth.
An onsite solution could fit your organisation if:
- You have a company policy about the mobile clients your employees can use; you need to control and protect access to corporate information.
- You have on-premises mobility equipment that you own and want to leverage for all employees.
- You have employee IT training programmes and support already in place.
- You want to control uptime.
- Your industry requires a high level of security and you can't expose corporate information to a multi-tenanted datacentre.
Say “hello” to ShoreTel Connect and say “goodbye” to:
- 20 minute meetings with 30-minute set-up times.
- Long call-in and PIN numbers impossible to remember.
- Emailing big presentations when you can't get your screen to share.
- Opening a million screens and separate log-ins.
ShoreTel Connect allows you to communicate in a way that works best for your business. Whether onsite, in the cloud or a mixed environment. Click here for more information.
Benefits of Cloud Telephony
With Cloud telephony there is virtually no initial outlay for hardware, and pay-as-you-go options (on a month-by-month basis) are available to keep the costs manageable. Cloud telephony products are typically less expensive than on-premise options over the long term, as there is no hardware to maintain (other than desk phones, when applicable).
Easy to implement
With no installation required, a Cloud solution can be operational extremely quickly.
A hosted solution enables smaller companies to access enterprise grade telephone system features, thereby increasing productivity and portraying a professional image.
Cloud telephony provides a flexible solution which can grow or be scaled down according to your needs. Extensions can be added or removed easily and system functionality can be increased or reduced to meet demand.
Single site, multi-site and home workers
Whether your staff are located in a single building or scattered across the country, hosted VoIP makes it possible for everyone in your organisation to operate on a single communications system. You can have one business number with multiple extensions and departments - all configurable from a computer or mobile device.
Simplified disaster recovery
With no on-site kit to worry about, business continuity planning can be greatly simplified and improved as a disaster involving your premises such as fire, flood or evacuation need not affect your telephone system.
With no PBX platform to power and cool in your server room, Cloud telephony services can reduce your carbon emissions by up to 45%, compared with leading on-site PBXs.
Incom Business Systems' Cloud telephony services deliver advanced telephony features alongside significant cost savings for our customers.
To discuss your business communications requirements, call our Sales Team on 0800 054 2576 or click here to email us.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies which the ShoreTel system has certainly done."
"The ShoreTel system provided and installed by Incom will pay for itself in two years through significantly reduced management costs and we have already achieved substantial savings on our telephone bill - in the order of 20%."