Calls, Lines & Connectivity
Incom provides high quality and reliable business network services that help organisations to reduce costs and improve efficiency. From traditional telephone calls and line rental tariffs to data connections between sites and to the Internet - we have a wide range of cost-reducing products and services that address every business need.
We undertake a thorough consultation to assess your business needs and will advise on the services best suited for delivering efficient and reliable internal, outbound and inbound voice and data communication.
Make it easier to manage your costs and reduce operational management with business calls and lines tariffs from Incom Network Services.
Incom offer a range of tariffs that can deliver immediate savings on BT line rental charges. Through a consultative approach we'll assess your existing calls and lines package. Our team will undertake a thorough assessment of all lines in use and investigate any lines not in use, where savings could be immediately made. Our unique approach guarantees the best-fit solution based on your individual needs - and more importantly, you only pay for what you genuinely need.
We provide calls and lines wherever you are in the UK and can easily add new lines to premises at very competitive rates allowing you to grow as your needs evolve. We cater for all line types including analogue, ISDN2, ISDN30 and SIP.
- ISDN2 - a practical, cost-effective connectivity solution for SMEs and home workers. It provides exceptional call quality, multi-line flexibility and fast, error-free data transfer.
- ISDN30 - a high-performance connectivity solution for larger businesses. Offering exceptional call quality and fast, error-free data transfer, it also provides the flexibility to combine lines for higher bandwidth and create a wide area network (WAN) to link offices.
- SIP Trunks - business class SIP trunk service that runs in conjunction with your data traffic. Designed for customers who already have an IP PBX or SIP, you no longer need PSTN or ISDN lines; everything runs over a SIP trunk, whether it's DSL or leased lines.
Obviously, you want to reduce your business call charges, but you also need to ensure you retain business grade, call quality. We have direct relationships with top tier carriers, so we can offer you reduced rates on your business calls on a world class network. Incom provides a managed service for its customers, monitoring supplier tariffs to ensure we continue to offer you the most competitive rates. Based on the type and quantity of calls you make, we can offer the best solution whether through a single or multiple carriers for your different call types.
Non-geographic telephone numbers
Whether you are looking to provide a freephone service to your customers, heighten your business profile or even generate revenue on incoming calls, Incom Network Services can provide your business with FREE non-geographic numbers including: local rate, national rate and freephone.
Non-geographic numbers can distinguish your business and widen your customer reach. With call logging software you can also monitor call volumes and response to individual marketing campaigns.
We provide a range of services to help businesses manage inbound calls including:
- Creating a Nationwide presence
- Disaster recovery - enable multiple simultaneous calls to divert to alternate locations or mobile phones, ensuring business continuity
- Routing calls to the correct site or department
- Time of day routing - control where and when you receive calls
- Attach call management services such as call queuing, voice-mail or fax to email
Incom Network Services offer a range of reliable data solutions that connect businesses to the Internet and link offices and home workers together, helping to improve flexibility and reduce costs. We provide, install and manage networks for fast, reliable and secure network usage.
Our team has vast experience of working with organisations implementing tailored solutions for both local and wide area networks (LAN/WAN). Our experts can guide you through the options available and recommend suitable solutions based on your current needs, objectives and specific requirements.
Our data connections cover a range of technologies including:
Circuits and connections
- ADSL Max - a business class, BT and O2 based ADSL service, offering speeds of up to 8Mb download and 832Kb upload
- ADSL2+ - a business rate, BT & O2 based ADSL2+ Annex-A service, offering speeds of up to 24mb download and 1.3mb upload
- ULTRA 20 - a super-fast business class, BT & O2 based ADSL2+ Annex-M service, offering speeds of up to 20mb download and 2.5mb upload
- U2 - a high-speed business grade, LLU based ADSL2+ Annex-M service which replaces traditional SDSL, offering speeds of 2mb download and 2mb upload
- FTTC (fibre to the cabinet) - a super-fast business class, BT based Fibre broadband service, delivering speeds of up to 80mb download and 20mb upload
- FTTP (fibre to the premises) - a high-speed business class, BT based Fibre broadband service, delivering speeds of up to 110mb download and 30mb upload
- 3G - a business class 3G service allowing you a high quality mobile broadband service through a USB or MIFI device
- MPLS - providing businesses with private data services to plug into an MPLS network without using VPN technology
- Carrier Ethernet (for guaranteed speeds from 1Mb up to 10Gb+)
- Fibre leased lines - speeds from 1mb up to 10Gb+ connecting to the internet using the best fibre optic and 21CN networks across the UK. Also known as Ethernet leased line, leased lines, DIA leased line, data circuit or private leased line circuit
- Point-to-point - fibre optic and 21CN carrier Ethernet technology to connect two sites together (regardless of geographical location) privately and securely with speeds from 1Mb upwards
- Layer2 - ideal for the finance, media or technology sectors that require guaranteed levels of abnormal latency, with no jitter or packet loss
- Wireless Ethernet - cost-effective and rapid deployment of wireless carrier Ethernet services, ranging from 2Mb up to 1Gb
- Ethernet First Mile (EFM) - Also known as Ethernet over copper (EoC) is the latest carrier Ethernet technology delivering high-quality simultaneous internet leased line services, from 1Mb up to 35Mb, delivered over copper wires and is a direct and more affordable option to fibre optic
- Interconnect - offers datacentre to datacentre connectivity using carrier Ethernet, WDM, dark fibre. Service availability across most major datacentres in the UK. Speeds range from 10Mb up to 10Gb
- GEA - a new Ethernet variant delivered over a 21CN BT network that delivers un-contended Layer2 Ethernet services, in various speeds
- VPN - send voice, video or data over the internet while benefiting from the functionality, security and management policies of the private network - an excellent option for remote workers and organisations with multi-sites to share data
- MPLS PWAN - Layer3 MPLS based IPVPN for the ability to mix and match technologies for an unrivalled, high-performance, secure and private WAN solution
Protect your business from phone fraud with Incom FraudGuard
Complete protection and peace of mind for as little as 69p per month
Now the largest source of fraud across the UK, telecoms fraud increased by 300% in 2013, costing UK businesses over ï¿½1billion per year. By hacking into your business phone systems and using your lines to ring premium phone numbers, fraudsters are quite literally making money from your business, leaving you liable for the call changes.
Did you know?
- Fraudulent access to phone lines, systems, network and carriers has been known to cost a single business close to ï¿½20,000 in a single weekend
- Telecoms fraud continues to grow at a rate of 10% each year
- The criminal activity is usually impossible to trace, so convictions are very hard to achieve
Incom FraudGuard protects you against telecoms fraud, by monitoring your calls for unusual or potentially fraudulent activity. Incom FraudGuard enables you to identify fraudulent activity quickly, helping to save thousands of pounds.
Incom FraudGuard gives you the potential to catch fraudulent activity sooner ï¿½ we have saved hundreds of customers thousands of pounds by alerting them to frauds.
For further information download our FraudGuard datasheet or call our sales team on 0161 788 0000 to arrange Incom FraudGuard protection today and keep your business safe from fraudsters.
Migrating to Incom Network Services calls and line rental is simple and seamless with no site visits or engineering changes. We manage the whole transfer and complete it in as little as 10 working days. You can even keep your existing numbers for business service continuity.
Transferring your existing data connections to Incom can take as little as 5 working days. The changeover is project managed by our experienced team to ensure the process runs as smoothly as possible. We can work with your IT team and existing provider, or even manage the entire process depending on your resources, to ensure that your mail and VPN connections are routed to the right address - and you continue to receive your data without any interruption to services.
One bill, one point of contact
Our aim is to be the partner of choice for business grade voice and data solutions. Whatever our service provision to you, we include everything on one bill (e.g. calls, lines, equipment, mobile, maintenance, Wi-Fi, broadband). Bills are tailored to your requirements, so if you need a breakdown by individual or multiple sites and telephone numbers, we can deliver this to you. No problem.
With WebaBillity , our online billing management portal, you can access your telecoms billing information, via the web. You can monitor your call usage and charges, see your current bill and spend, or search historical bills. Whether you're looking for itemised bills or to track how often a certain number is called, WebaBillity provides you with up to date knowledge of your call data. Reports can be created and edited daily, based on your chosen criteria, and daily e-alerts can be set up to notify you of any potential misuse.
With telephony fraud at an all-time high (see our blog on phreaking) you can take advantage of our fraud alert. This service monitors your calls for any dramatic changes in usage (using algorithms). If we detect any unusual usage we take the action you need to protect you.
Dedicated account management
Incom Network Services provides you with one point of contact for all your enquiries. You can be sure that your dedicated account manager will meet your business needs, whether your enquiry relates to day-to-day service or fault resolution. We're here to make running your business communications as smooth as possible, leaving you free to concentrate on managing your business.
To discuss your business communications requirements, call our Sales Team on 0800 054 2576 or click here to email us.