Chat to an expert
Want advice on the right solution for your business? We can help.
Samsung Galaxy S9 - Available for Pre-Order!
Tuesday, 27 February 2018
Did you know as a Samsung Approved Partner, you can pre-order the new Samsung Galaxy S9 handset from Incom-CNS.
The Samsung S9 enables you, your business and your team to seamlessly mix work and life. Its new features will allow you to meet your daily working demands on the go, anywhere, at any time with the added confidence of increased security.
- Defence Grade Security: Pre-installed with Knox 3.1 security software, designed to keep your phone and sensitive files protected from malware and spyware. If your phone is ever lost IT managers can remotely secure or wipe it, ensuring sensitive data doesn’t fall into the wrong hands, which will help to support your GDPR strategy.
- Biometric Authentication:Simultaneously uses an intelligent iris scanner and facial recognition to unlock your phone.
- Professional Camera/Screen: Adjusts like the human eye to ensures your business always looks professional regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Dual Stereo Speakers: Whether you’re out in the field or on a conference call in the office, audio will be crystal clear, crisp and uninterrupted.
- Bixby Personal Assistant: Helps you manage your working day. Includes new live translation feature allowing you to translate foreign text in real time using the by using the camera. Great if you’re visiting clients abroad
- Enhanced Mobility: Docks into the Samsung DeX and creates the full desktop experience. Meaning you can be more productive with your phone as your computer in the office, removing the need to carry around your laptop.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Call today 0800 054 2576
Recent News Articles12/10/18 - We need a bigger trophy cabinet!
The Incom-CNS Group were crowned winners once again at the Comms National Awards in London last nigh ...Full Article >>
26/09/18 - A Mons-terrific win!
Following an incredible three-day adventure, the Incom-CNS team have brought home the prestigious fi ...Full Article >>
19/09/18 - Monsters Incom!
Today sees the start of the Gamma Ball Rally, a Comms industry fundraiser organised by Gamma and sup ...Full Article >>
07/09/18 - Double Delights – Comms National Awards 2018!
Following last year’s epic double awards wins for “Best Enterprise Reseller of the Year”Full Article >>
Existing customers can chat to our friendly support team online to report a fault.
Available 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to FridayCustomer Support
There are many ways for businesses to communicate with customers, and customers to contact a business, including: email, instant messaging, on-line chat and social media. However, phone-calls are still an essential part of doing business, and the preferred method of communication for many customers with queries, orders to place or issues to resolve.
Businesses spend the vast majority of their marketing budget trying to get people to call them. It’s the number one CTA (Call to Action)
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."