Latest Posts - 21 Apr 2018
We’re delighted to announce that the Incom-CNS Group has been shortlisted as finalists in the view more >
1. Leave the handset on-hook.
2. Press the FEATURE button.
3. Press the SPEED DIAL/PROGRAM button.
4. Press FEAT and dial 82.
5. Enter the time and date in the 24 hour clock format of HHMMDDMMYY (Hour Hour, Minute Minute, Day Day, Month Month, Year Year). Use a leading 0 for single digit numbers.
6. Hang up to save the settings.Note: All 10 digits for the time and date must be entered. You can not skip any steps. To abort the time and date setting process press SPKR at any point before pressing SPD/PROG.
Our friendly and helpful staff are ready to take your calls, Monday - Friday, 8.30am to 5:00pm.
Fact: Legacy systems are costing you money, and these costs are only going to increase the longer it takes to switch over to more modern, unified and flexible communication systems.
Even when older systems still work, on-site PBX (private branch exchanges) are increasingly at risk from failing. Sourcing spare parts and engineers capable of fixing them will get more difficult, and expensive. Not investing now will cost more in the future.
If you’ve not swi
...view more >
"We were impressed with how Incom looked to help us save money, improve our flexibility to manage seasonal demands and increase our efficiencies. "
"The staff at Incom have all been professional and supportive during the transition and made the switchover as seamless as possible from a user perspective."